Estimated delivery information has been present on some of the largest and most successful eCommerce stores on the web, but until now, has been absent from Magento. Meanbee's Estimated Delivery extension is a fantastic way to bring this functionality to your store at the fraction of the price it would cost to hire a developer. Meanbee's Estimated Delivery adds some additional text beneath your shipping method options on the checkout, as well as an additional section on your order success page so your customers know exactly when to expect your package.
- Add highly customisable component to the admin area which allows you to configure exactly how long your delivery process takes.
- Add text to your store's checkout and order success page.
- Optional date picker for customers to select delivery date.
- Works great with Meanbee's Shipping Rules
- Add delivery slot picker to PayPal Express checkout.
- Fix dispatch preparation time not being calculated correctly when customer has selected a delivery date.
- Change dispatch date saved to order and quote to be last possible dispatch to meet delivery when customer has selected a delivery date.
- Save dispatch date to quotes and orders.
- Fix delivery slot picker appearing on admin order creation regardless of shipping method.
- Add itegration with OneStepCheckout.
- Add delivery slot picker to admin order creation.
- Fix bug where slot picker was not keyboard navigable.
- Fix bug where slot picker upper limit's day part was not saving.
- Fix bug where estimated deliveries were required to exclude UK Bank Holidays.
- Add delivery slot picker functionality.
- Add options to exclude UK Bank Holidays from dispatch, transit and/or delivery.
- Initial Release